Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ready..set...go!








prep work on the LA Mart furniture floor display cases..




product moved in and set...





finshed product with the display element of mexican paper flowers....






Very, very bad....







its been over a year from my last post..







Hmmm..lets see..in a year I have successfully broken 3 laptops, dropped 3 blackberrys in some type of water, filed for divorce, fell in love, visited Costa Rica, had 3 red light tickets, one speeding ticket, closed my office in the LA Mart, moved to Manhattan Beach and had a hysterectomy....







So, you see where my attention has been....







However it has not stopped me from working nor being inspired by all the amazing pop up shops, displays and beauty I have seen over the last year either...







I still have the photos to put up that I mentioned in the last post and now a whole new set of







shots to post..everything from last market to holiday.







Here is the first little taste of what is to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment