Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Feeling blessed!


I have been busy multi tasking two different parts of my company...the design and merchandising part and the interior design part. One has always been busy when the other was slow-until now...
The great part is the economy is getting better...you can tell when you have been working with people sending emails back and forth, touching base and just letting them know you are ready when they are ready. Then, BAM!....all of a sudden everyone is ready to go at once and now at the same time as our show set ups...
This is going to be interesting...both how I handle my stress level and the lack of hours I will need in a day in order to get this all done...but somehow it always works out...
However...I will say this...I am so very very lucky to be this busy. There are so many of us out there whom are talented and without work...I have never had to go out and look for clients in either arena...we have been blessed to have all of our work come to us by word of mouth.
I had this thought after leaving a new clients house at 7:30 at night...as long as I am being considered for jobs and hired for jobs, I simply cannot complain....I have some of the most amazing clients whom all have become friends and family to me...they have taken me in and included me in their lives and for this I am so very very blessed.....its so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment