Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gym inspiration


Now that my schedule is beginning to pick up and my days are starting at 4:30 am and ending in the office at 5 or 6 pm, I am having to find time in other places to go through inspiration......
Somehow the gym is the one place I can go through magazines with a clear head and really look at what is going on in the world of design. I am not sure if its due to no phones, loud music on my ipod or just that its un interrupted time....but, true to my multi tasking a.d.d. personality I really do get more done this way...

While on the bike last night after tearing through the new House and Gardens I came across 9 by design on one of the 6 tv's playing on the gym walls....AMAZING!!! The couple behind some of the coolest projects and their life in design with family. Everything about it I love..from the concepting process to the split screen interviews..so inspiring and so fresh in the world of a billion design reality shows!

So...you never know where you are going to find inspiration...for me, its apparently at the gym on a bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment