Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

This is a odd time for me...I have more or less started my life all over again. I am going through a divorce and re-learning how to do what I love to do, pour my self into work but now not loose myself in it....
I say this as I seem to thrive under a lot of stress, long hours and no sleep...why, one wonders would you thrive in these kinds of conditions....I guess it was escape..escape to a world of being busy, happy creating and most of all avoiding what was going on in my personal life...
So- fast forward 10 months....I feel happy again, I can feel myself smile and hear myself laugh! I am learning to balance a now happy life with a work load that I cant keep up with nor do I want to now that I don't have to escape something....
Balance is something that will create more, balance will open your eyes to new things, new sights and new sounds....
I am out to find balance and with balance comes inspiration...
We leave for South Beach this Thursday- will be posting inspiration for everyone....especially me!

No comments:

Post a Comment