Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

lights, camera and design action


Good morning! Today is the shoot for the i-shop design segment called style story...while a small segment, this is one of my favorite things I get to do working with the LA Mart...
I have 2 jobs here, one is heading up the visuals for the gift end of the building and the other is the design service rep for the design showrooms. I have been lucky enough to work with some amazing people and this opportunity has given me a leg up on seeing the world of design before it hits the masses...
Today's segment is on "sustainable style"..the mix of old and new with organic materials mixed in..
green design is getting so much better each year...more forward, more hip and more obtainable for the masses. West Elm does a fantastic job of "hip green" ..
We will be posting out takes of the shoot and some of the stills..when it is up and running we will post a link so you all can see what sustainable style is through my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment